BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

First and Last.

Assalamualaikum.


                     Long time. I haven't write for a very long time I can say. I don't know that if people still read this or not. Maybe yes and maybe not. I don't care. Whatever it is, I just deleted all my past post so it won't affect anyone around me. The names I had mentioned before, all gone. Now people, all of the names and me have go through our life. We grow up. We learn. We fall. We get back again. After all, we all live our life with our way. Some of us still keep in touch and some just disappear like a ghost. As if they are dead but they don't. Kids, that is life. You think your best friend now will be with you tomorrow? NO. Trust me. But trust no one. Relationship is a complicated thing. Live your life to the fullest. Don't bother much to know about people's past. It is not worth it. Create you own beautiful life. When you see a person who can talks to you and give advice, just listen to them. Never bother to search what they are before. Because you know what? Our past create the better person we can be. Depends. Some get better and some worst. You choose. So, kids. You have a long way to go. Your life is just 1/4 of it. Learn. Go with your life. But don't overdo it. Don't do stupid things. People say don't, just don't. We know, because we did. Choose who you want to be with in the future. Choose what car and house you want to have in the future. Choose. In the process of choosing, you will know life and world. It will be cruel to you. But believe me. If you are wise enough, you will get through it. It will not be easy. But, I can promise you, everyone can do it.

                    To the whoever people who wanted to know what I am doing now. I am on my way to end my TESL foundation programme in another one month. Alhamdulillah, I am offered with a scholarship by KPM. Yes, it is not easy to be here. I beat my everything to be here. My spm results is 8as. But you know what, once you are in the University, that doesn't matter anymore. Do your best. Be positive. Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh abang rambut pacak,
badan ketak ketak.
Oh gadis comel comel,
pinggang sungguh ramping.
silalah mengomen di sini yee ;)